Audio Transmitter/Receiver and Transceiver.
The IFS AT/AR1000 series audio transmitter and receiver provide one-way transmission of an audio signal on one optical fiber. The IFS AR2000 series audio transceiver provides bi-directional transmission of one audio signals on one or two optical fibers. The modules use frequency modulation (FM) for superior transmission of balanced or unbalanced line-level audio (2.2 V peak-to-peak). Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. The modules incorporate power and carrier detect status indicating LED’s for monitoring proper system operation. The modules are available in either stand-alone or rack mount versions.
- FM Audio Transmission
- 20 Hz – 20kHz Bandwidth
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Transmits Balanced or Unbalanced Line-Level Audio (2.2 Volts Peak-to-Peak)
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power and Carrier Detect Status Indicating LEDs to Monitor System Performance
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Meets NEMA TS-1/TS-2 & Caltrans Specifications(Temperature/Humidity, Shock/Vibration, and Voltage Transient Protection)
- Distances up to 30 miles (49 km) without Repeaters
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: