RS-232/422 Point-to-Point Data Transceivers.
The IFS D1000 series data transceivers provide point-topoint transmission of simplex or duplex EIA RS232/RS-422 data signals over one or two optical fibers. The transceivers are transparent to data encoding allowing for broad-range compatibility. The transceivers are also compatible with the IFS D2100 series drop and repeat data transceivers when used as line terminating devices. Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates power and transmit/receive data status indicating LED’s for monitoring proper system operation. The modules are available in either stand-alone or rack mount versions.
- Meets EIA RS-232/422 Specifications (Simplex or Duplex)
- Point-to-Point Topology
- Transparent to Data Encoding / Compatible with Major Data Protocols
- Data Rates up to 1.5 Mbps
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power, Transmit and Receive Data Status LED Indicators
- NTCIP Compatible
- Integrated WDM for Greater Product Reliability
- Automatic Resettable Solid-State Current Limiters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 37 Miles (60 km)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: